To do after printing: inking, plate, color mixing, etc.
According to the different types of printing plates used can be divided into the following five types of printing presses.
1: letterpress printing machine; 2: gravure printing machine; 3: lithographic printing machine:; 4: screen printing machine (screen printing is a kind of hole plate printing, hole printing is the printing plate of the graphic part can be printed through the ink leakage to the substrate printing method).5: no plate printing machine (such as inkjet printing machine).
Generally speaking, they can be divided into four categories: letterpress, gravure, lithography, hole printing.
Toppan printing plates used in the graphic part of the elevated, which includes engraved plates, movable type, lead plates, copper and zinc plates, photopolymer plates and flexographic printing. As flexographic printing since the 1980s there has been greater development, the structure of the printing machine and printing substrates and general letterpress printing and different, so some countries as a separate type of printing flexographic printing. Gravure printing plate graphics part of the concave, and is divided into engraved gravure, photogravure and electronic engraving gravure 3 types. Lithographic printing plate graphic part and non-graphic part of the basic in the same plane, usually refers to offset printing, but in fact, lithography (has been largely eliminated) and Ko plate printing (as a unique process to preserve) are also in the category of lithography. Hole plate printing is mainly screen printing, that is, the screen made of graphic part of the ink through the ink and non-graphic part of the impermeable ink plate for printing. Transcription plate oil printing also belongs to the hole plate printing.
According to the printing process, the above four types of printing methods and direct printing and indirect printing of different. Plate ink first transferred to the rubber blanket cylinder, and then by the rubber blanket cylinder will be transferred to the paper offset printing is indirect printing, the rest of the various printing methods (including lithography in lithography) are direct printing. Direct printing version of the image for the reverse image, indirect printing version of the image for the positive image.
The above-mentioned printing methods, although the plate and printing process is different, but printing, are paper (or other substrates) and the printing plate contact, and apply a certain amount of pressure, is a contact embossing type of printing. With the development of computer technology and equipment, there are laser printing and inkjet printing, such as the emergence of such new methods in the printing and no embossing action, known as non-contact or pressure-free printing.
There are also different classifications of application areas. There are commercial printing, periodical printing, book printing, press printing, form printing, and miscellaneous printing. Commercial printing can be categorized into 6 major categories: commercial magazines and periodicals, trademark paper and packaging paper, product samples and purchase orders, commercial advertising, parts, and financial and legal printing. China is generally divided into press printing, publishing printing (including books and magazines), packaging and decoration printing, securities printing, cultural goods printing and parts printing. Hong Kong is customarily divided into press printing, bulk printing, other printing (including publishing services, typesetting, photographic plates, binding, paper cutting, etc.), carton box printing.
Since the 1960s, the international in-house printing and fast printing 2 branches of printing developed rapidly. In-house printing equipment is mainly light and small, also known as light printing, mainly for the enterprise to provide printing services to enhance the confidentiality and timeliness of internal information. With the development of computer technology, the equipment for in-house printing has also become increasingly computerized. Fast printing was initially split from commercial printing plants, with the development of industry and commerce and the need to accelerate information exchange, fast printing industry is growing rapidly, business operations have expanded to photographic reproduction, offset printing, typesetting, electrostatic copying, color copying, and even word computer processing, laser printing, inkjet printing, etc.. The promotion of microprocessors has had a significant impact on the development of the rapid printing industry.
Post-press: color boxes: surface treatment (lamination, calendering, local UV, etc.), hot stamping, laminating pit paper, beer cutting, gluing forming Books: folding, page matching, binding
Partial UV varnishing is a kind of surface finishing technology for printed materials. It is named after the use of UV varnish with high brightness, transparency and abrasion resistance for selective varnishing of printed graphics. While highlighting the theme of the page, it also improves the surface decoration effect of printed materials. Local UV is mainly used in book covers and packaging products after the printing finishing, in order to achieve the purpose of making the printed products more beautiful. At present, the common local UV effects are: local bright, local matte, local frosting, local color local refraction, local wrinkles and local ice flowers. Local UV can be implemented both after the lamination. Can also be directly on the printed material, but to highlight the local varnishing effect. Generally after the lamination of printed materials, and the majority of matte film. About 80% of the local UV varnishing products. The biggest difference between local varnishing and full-plate varnishing is that one is the need to produce the printing plate and the second is the varnishing equipment has certain registration requirements. Local UV varnishing has three main elements, namely, varnishing plate, equipment registration and curing equipment. In order to ensure that the local UV varnishing parts and has been the same size printed graphics, the production of varnishing plate should be photographic imaging method. From the production method, local UV varnishing can be divided into offline varnishing and inline varnishing. Off-line varnishing refers to printing, varnishing on special equipment requires the use of special varnishing machine or calender. When offline varnishing, because the print can be fully dry. So you can get a higher gloss than inline varnishing. In addition, the offline varnishing production flexibility is large. Small investment in equipment. In-line varnishing means that printing and varnishing are done on a production line, i.e., varnishing and UV curing devices are added to the printing machine. It makes the print varnished directly after the printing is completed.
1、Screen printing partial varnishing
Screen printing has high ink transfer, thick ink layer, strong three-dimensional characteristics. Varnishing with the screen is generally appropriate to use 200 to 300 mesh screen (for local frosting local seven color varnishing effect. The mesh number is lower). Tension in 20 ~ 25N / cm. screen printing equipment to choose from a larger margin. Manual semi-automatic, fully automatic models are used. Because the equipment investment is not large. Many books and magazines and packaging factories in the increase of local varnishing business, are preferred to screen printing. Some professional printing varnishing company to improve the precision of varnishing. Improve production efficiency. Has been using automatic cylinder screen printing machine. Production speed can reach 3000 sheets / hour. But the screen printing partial varnishing basic offline production mode. In-line rotary screen printing unit is used less.
2, flexo printing local varnishing
Flexographic printing is characterized by a relatively simple process to form a thicker coating. Therefore, it is quite popular in UV varnishing. Flexo printing local varnish is divided into ordinary flexo printing varnish and special flexo printing varnish, but also some simple graphics are still using engraved rubber letterpress. Flexo printing partial varnishing is suitable for offline varnishing can also be achieved inline varnishing. The use of flexo printing varnishing, with anilox rollers and cavity scraper, can accurately control the amount of light oil, varnishing quality and stability.
3、Gravure printing partial varnishing
In the absence of UV varnish before no one will use offset printing for varnishing because its printing ink layer is too thin. And UV varnish due to the thicker film layer, high gloss plus the advantages of high overprint accuracy in local UV varnishing also has some applications but mainly for inline varnishing.
Partial UV new school technology
1、Mixed ink technology
As UV printing or UV varnishing is not suitable for application in the more absorbent substrate material surface, and printing ink surface adhesion is poor, so most of the need for inline UV varnishing, if all with UV ink printing, is bound to increase the cost: if the use of ordinary ink printing, varnishing before laminating or full varnishing, which undoubtedly hinders the application of offset printing inline varnishing. The hybrid ink technology is an effective solution to this bottleneck problem. It combines the advantages of UV ink and traditional ink in terms of performance, that is, the advantages of light curing and oxidation polymerization drying, improve the ink surface and UV varnish synergy, paving the way for the inline varnishing of offset printing.
Reverse varnishing (Pro-Cure) is relative to the traditional local varnishing. Take the traditional varnishing method (flexo printing screen printing or gravure) for local varnishing, and finally must be printed with a local varnishing version to achieve the high contrast effect of local graphics so the varnishing and printing overprint accuracy becomes the key to the varnishing process. The reverse varnishing process breaks through the above laws, so that the registration problem is solved.
3, inline UV varnishing
In-line varnishing for flexographic printing and gravure printing, is not a new technology, but for a wider range of applications, printing accuracy and high speed offset printing, is in the differentiation and value-added services
The call for the launch of the varnishing technology with innovative ideas. Has been applied inline UV varnishing four main forms: ordinary ink + double varnish (water-based varnish + UV varnish); mixed ink + UV varnish; UV ink + UV varnish; UV ink + OP oil + UV varnish (reverse varnish).
Definition of pit paper
Commonly known as white newspaper, its characteristics are loose and porous, with a certain institutional strength, good absorption, which enables the ink to penetrate and fix in a very short time, and does not stick to dirt when folding, used for printing newspapers, periodicals and general books on high-speed rotating machines. The ration of newsprint is 51g/m2, and the width of rolled newsprint is 1572mm, 1562mm, 787mm and 781mm; the width size of lithographic paper is 787mm w1092mm. Newsprint adaptability, opaque, but the whiteness is low, the surface smoothness varies, printing pictures should use a coarser mesh, sunlight after the easy to become yellow and brittle, not suitable for long-term preservation.
Also known as sisal board, is a relatively strong cardboard used in cardboard boxes, widely used for shipping books, department supplies, radios, televisions, machine parts and food, etc.. The quotas are 200g/m2, 310g/m2, 420g/m2 and 530g/m2. Good mechanical strength with flat surface.
Also known as coating paper, it is an advanced printing paper made by coating the original paper with a layer of white coating made of calcium carbonate or white clay and binder, and calendering it after drying. Because of its fine whiteness, smoothness and high gloss, and moderate oil absorption, it is suitable for copper plate printing or offset printing, printing color or monochrome pictorials, pictures, calendars, maps and books, as well as packaging printing paper. It is divided into two kinds of single-sided coated and double-sided coated, and the two kinds are divided into special, No.1, No.2 and No.3, and the quantitative is 80g/m2 to 250g/m2. Copper plate paper requires high coating strength, no powder loss, and can be suitable for printing with fine mesh above 60 lines/cm.
The old name "Dowling paper" is used for offset printing machine with books and magazines. It is suitable for printing monochrome or multi-color book covers, texts, inserts, pictorials, maps, posters, color trademarks and various packaging products. Offset printing paper is divided into Extra, No. 1 and No. 2, and the weight ranges from 70g/m2 to 150g/m2. The paper pulp has high strength and printability. Offset printing is a more advanced booklet printing paper, contrast, stretch rate and surface strength have high requirements, acidity and alkalinity should also be close to neutral or weakly alkaline, so as not to affect the paper for printing, the quantitative 40 grams / square meter to 80 grams / square meter. In recent years and the successful trial production of low-quantity offset newsprint and offset booklet paper for offset printing paper and books.
A suitable for letterpress printing machine to print a variety of books, literature and sporting goods and magazines body of paper. Quotas of 52 g/m2 and 60/m2 are available in two types of webs and flats, with a smoothness of 30 m and an opacity of not less than 88%. Letterpress paper is a widely used booklet paper, slightly smoother than newsprint, longer shelf life, but prone to hair loss and powder, not suitable for printing books and magazines with offset printing methods. This paper is easy to blot when writing.
Also known as yellow cardboard or horse manure paper, is a yellow packaging cardboard. It is mainly used in the packaging of goods, paper boxes and book boxes and booklet cover lining. The quantity is 200g/m2 to 860g/m2. The common ones are No.8 420g, No.10 530g and No.12 640g. Strawboard requires tight and strong quality, flat paper surface, with a certain mechanical strength and toughness.
Also known as manila paper, it is a white and more advanced packaging paperboard. It is used for printing caps children's educational pictures and trademarks of stationery items, cosmetics and pharmaceuticals. The quantitative quantity is 200g/m2 to 400g/m2. Consistent thinness and thickness, no linting, no powder, toughness, folding is not easy to break.
Book box binding important material, there are white paperboard, yellow cardboard box cardboard, etc., mainly used to make hardcover book shells and covers. Cardboard as the skeleton of the hardcover book shell, with the advantages of strong, beautiful, conducive to long-term preservation.
It is close to paper in appearance, resistant to water immersion, non-hygroscopic, non-combustible, with high breakage and tear resistance, and low production cost. It is made by strong pinching and calendering at 160 degrees, and its thickness is similar to that of cardboard, which can also be made into thicker cardboard. It has certain penetration and absorption ability to ink and can print clear pictures and words. It can be used for printing book cards, securities, labels and color prints, and can also be used to make corrugated cardboard boxes for shipping food and goods that need to be moisture-proof and oil-resistant.
It is a tough and water-resistant packaging paper, brownish yellow in color, with a wide range of uses, often used for making paper bags, envelopes, record sleeves, rolls and sandpaper, etc. It is available in a range of 40g/m2 to 120g/m2, in rolls and flats, and in single-sided gloss, double-sided gloss and striped. The main quality requirements are flexibility and sturdiness, high breakage resistance, and the ability to withstand large tension and pressure without breaking.
Also known as transparent paper, it is a high-grade packaging and decorative paper that is as transparent as glass. It is used to wrap grain and fruit, food, shirts, cigarettes, cosmetics and other goods. The quantity is 30g/m2. In addition to transparent colorless, there are golden yellow, peach red, green and other colors. Cellophane has impermeable, oil and water, soft and strong, colorless and transparent and shiny, sealed to prevent moisture and rust, but a slight crack will crack. Because of its longitudinal strength, it can cause paper rope. Waste cellophane cannot be recycled.
Paper for postal seals
It is an extremely thin single-sided glossy paper with a weight of only 20 g/m2, which was originally used mainly for stamp liners and sealing paper for insured letters. Nowadays, it is mostly used for cosmetics, fruit and food packaging and cigarette lining. After printing and waxing, it can be used as candy wrapping paper, and can also replace typing paper and copy paper to print documents, summons or multi-page copy paper. The quality requires thin and strong, good transparency, high tension and low permeability.
Paper for Chinese calligraphy and painting
It is the paper for writing and painting with brush, and there are Yuan Shu paper, Xuan paper, and Maobian paper. Yuanshu paper is made of bamboo, bark, rags, old hemp and straw and other plant fibers as raw materials, after soaking, steaming, natural bleaching, grinding made of pulp, copied into paper by hand on the bamboo curtain, pressed and dried on the fire wall, the paper made of white color (or slightly yellow), uniform and soft, easy to absorb ink, unchanged over time. Xuan paper is made of sandalwood bark and a small amount of straw pulp as raw materials for calligraphy and painting, raw Xuan paper is suitable for painting and calligraphy, and cooked Xuan paper made from it is suitable for brush painting white and soft, durable and not easy to insects. It is famous for its origin in the Xuancheng area of Anhui Province. Both are made of bamboo curtain and are used for printing ancient books, inscriptions, letterheads and fans.
It is a single-sided glossy paper for writing, office and promotional slogans. It can also be used for laminating cartons, packaging goods, printing calendars, letterheads and invoices, etc. It is a commonly used thin paper for a wide range of purposes. It used to be called office paper or snowdrop paper. It is divided into three types: Special, No. 1 and No. 2, and the weight ranges from 18g/m2 to 40g/m2. Quality requirements are uniform thickness, flat paper surface, light sizing for writing, a certain degree of water resistance, colored glossy paper, also known as slogan paper, mainly used for writing slogans!
It is a thin paper for typing and rewriting, and is also used for printing documents, tickets or letterhead. It is divided into three grades: Special, No. 1 and No. 2, with a quantitative range of 24 g/m2 to 30 g/m2, commonly used at 28 g/m2. It requires paper thickness of no more than 0.05 mm, consistent thickness, can be typed at once, rewrite multiple pages, strong and flat paper, writing without blotting colored typing paper is used for printing multiple summons or tickets.
It is a kind of cultural paper with great consumption, suitable for forms, practice bushes, account bushes, record books, etc., for writing, divided into five grades: special, No. 1, No. 2, No. 3 and No. 4, with a quantitative range of 45g/m2 to 80g/m2.
Quality requirements: white color, smooth on both sides, tight texture, no blotting when writing.
Paper used for printing various color prints, periodicals, comic strips, picture books, stamps and securities. Its specifications and size are basically the same as newsprint, letterpress paper and offset paper, also divided into two kinds of rolls and flat paper. Gravure paper printing requires a high degree of smoothness and shrinkage, paper whiteness should be higher, have better smoothness and softness.
Cast coated paper
Also known as glass powder paper, is a particularly smooth surface of the senior coated printing paper. It is coated on the original paper after two or one thick coating amount (20 to 39 grams on one side), and when the coating is in a wet state, the coated surface is heated and dried immediately on a highly polished chrome-plated baking cylinder at a speed of about 100 meters or a little lower to obtain a gloss of about 85, without calendering. The coated paper is embossed with patterned rollers, which can be made into cloth paper or chicken skin paper. Cast coated paper is mainly used for printing covers, inserts and high-class paper boxes, while cloth paper and chicken skin paper are mostly used for printing calendars and business cards, etc.
Matte Powder Paper
Formally known as non-glossy coated paper, it is less reflective than coated paper when viewed in daylight. Specialty paper is paper with a special purpose and relatively small production volume. There are many different kinds of specialty paper, and it is a collective name for various special-purpose or art papers, while nowadays sellers refer to embossed paper and other art papers collectively as specialty paper, mainly to simplify the variety caused by the variety.
Introduction to specialty paper
Special paper is made from different fibers using paper copying machines to make paper with special functions, such as using synthetic fibers alone, synthetic pulp or mixed wood pulp and other raw materials, with different materials for finishing or processing, giving the paper different functions and uses, such as: living, building materials, electrical products, industrial filters, machinery industry, agriculture, information, optics, culture and art, biochemical Cutting-edge technology, as long as the paper used for special purposes, all collectively referred to as special paper.
(1). Copy paper: 17g positive specifications: used for VAT tickets, gift packaging, generally pure white.
(2). Typing paper: 28g positive specification: used for coupons. Forms, there are seven colors: white. Red. Yellow. Orchid. green. Light green. Purple.
(3). Glossy paper: 35-40g positive specification: one side is glossy, used for coupons. Forms. Note paper, for low-grade printing paper.
(4). Writing paper: 50-100g large. Positive degree are available, for low-grade printing, with the most domestic paper.
(5). Double-gum paper: 60-180g. Positive degrees are available for mid-range printing to domestic. Joint ventures and imports are common.
(6). Newsprint: 55-60g roller paper. Positive paper. Newspaper selection.
(7). Carbonless paper: 40-150g large degree. Positive degree are available, with direct rewriting function, divided into. Middle. Lower paper, the upper and lower paper can not be interchanged or reused, the paper price is different, there are seven colors, commonly used in the list. Forms.
(8). Copper paper: A. Double copper 80-400g positive degree. Large degrees are available, used for high-grade printed materials. B. Single copper: for paper boxes. Carton. Tote bag. Medicine box, etc. Medium. High-grade printing.
(9). Sub-powder paper: 105-400g for elegant. High-grade color printing.
(10). Gray background white paper: 200g or more, on white background gray, used for packaging class.
(11). White cardboard: 200g, white on both sides, used for mid-range packaging.
(12). Kraft paper: 60-200g, used for packaging. Cardboard box. File bag. File bag. Envelope.
(13). Special paper: generally imported paper is common, mainly used for cover. Decorative items. Crafts. Fine art and other printing.
Cultural specialty paper
(1) carbonless copy paper (carbonless paper): the manufacture of this paper does not use the carbon material component of the copy, so it is named carbonless copy paper, referred to as carbonless paper. Carbonless copy paper is classified as a special paper for the following reasons: First, the structure of the paper is special. Carbonless paper is generally divided into upper, middle and lower pages, and each page has three different layers of structure, which is not available in ordinary paper in the past; secondly, the added chemicals are special. For example, carbonless paper requires the preparation of microcapsules, the use of colorless dyes, color developers, etc., while ordinary paper only needs to add general chemicals (such as rosin gum, modified starch) can be; third, processing process special. The coating operation of carbonless paper varies according to the different surface levels, and needs to be coated several times, and the processing technology is more difficult. And ordinary paper sometimes do not have to be processed separately; fourth, the application field is special. Carbonless paper is mostly used in finance and finance, aerospace, electronic communication, national defense and military sectors.
(2) special book printing paper: it is generally believed that book printing and publishing can not be separated from offset paper, offset booklet paper, coated paper and so on. However, due to the rapid progress of printing technology and the competition between multiple media, many advanced printing pattern paper (with various names, such as Monken paper, embossed paper, etc.), has become a new choice for the book publishing industry. These special paper products suitable for special printing/packaging, a wide range of names, fast-paced into the book publishing industry, breaking the original "printing paper" of the unified world and the old standard open book, so that special (art) paper has emerged, so that a new look of books and magazines, attracting more readers and collectors.
3) Anti-leakage paper: Canadian companies have developed a special treatment of the surface of the paper. In the need for secrecy, simply use the matching special pen - delineator to divide out. This pen water is transparent and colorless, and contact with the paper surface will produce a complex pattern. The pattern does not hinder the reading of the article, but it will destroy the normal work of the sensitive components of the copier and make a black band appear in the confidential place in the copied article, so as to achieve the purpose of confidentiality.
(4) anti-tampering paper: France has developed an anti-tampering security paper "Secura". It uses advanced compression printing technology, pen nibs, dot matrix printers or letterpress printing pressure generated by the action on the "Secura" paper, the paper fibers and the internal paper back caused by a chemical reaction, a minute later that the back of the paper on the mark or text pattern. On the front side of the paper, there is a layer of chemicals that protects the document from smearing, rubbing, scratching, scraping and color copying. If you use organic solvents, redox, acid, alkali and other solvents to scribble, the agent will enter the paper fiber and leave a color mark in it. The surface of the paper is also attached to a layer of toner, such as eraser or scratch with a knife, will also produce a color mark on the surface of the paper to the inside of the paper fiber.
(5) will sound paper: Japan Olympus Optical Industries has developed a paper that will sound, with a special scanning pen to read the fine point bar code printed on the paper, you can hear the sound. The company and the publisher cooperation, will publish the sound of the book. The book uses a fine dot barcode 8.4mm wide to record sound, and with the help of a scanning pen, readers can hear the sound from their headphones.
(6) Pressure-resistant paper: a type of paper with strong elasticity and toughness made by adding synthetic fibers to wood fibers, and then after special processing. It can be used to print books, newspapers, magazines, business cards, etc., durable. Anti-counterfeiting paper
(7) Nano waterproof paper: In addition to maintaining the original functions of paper such as writing and copying, it also has the special properties of super hydrophobicity and moisture resistance, improving the strength of the printing surface, and reducing the rate of expansion and contraction that ordinary paper does not have. Because its increased cost is only about 10% of the cost of ordinary paper, this nano-waterproof paper has good market potential and can be used to print water-resistant books, long-term preservation of documents, military maps, etc.
(8) security line paper: security line, also known as anti-fake line, Chamberlain line, it is a security mark in the copy paper using a special device to add a line made of metal or plastic to a specific location in the paper page. Currently in common use are: invisible monochrome and two-color fluorescent security line; opaque pink at room temperature, when given a finger to partially reach 37 ℃, the heating at the display of micro-printed text of the thermal security line; printed with ultraviolet fluorescent text security line; color changes with the observation angle of the security line; not only can the color change also contains a pattern change function of the laser holographic security line; detected by a specific instrument metal and magnetic security lines; window security lines that prevent the use of color copiers for counterfeiting by exposing segments to the paper surface at intervals.
(9) Anti-copy paper: It prevents the original from being copied by the copying machine to produce products that are identical to the original for the purpose of forgery. The so-called anti-copy is to prevent the original from being copied through the copier to produce products that are exactly the same as the original, and to prevent it from achieving the purpose of forgery. The characteristics of anti-copy paper that uses base color pattern printing to hide text, patterns, and designs are that the paper is printed with a base color pattern that is almost unobstructed when reading or identifying, which is an extremely fine dot pattern or hidden text or pattern printing. Once copied, the pattern or hidden text or pattern is clearly visible.
Packaging special paper
(1) stretch paper: Japan has developed a successful use of wood and pulp as raw materials, without adding any synthetic resin, can be directly pressed into the packaging container stretch paper. This paper stretchability than ordinary paper 5 to 10 times larger. The strength of the paper packaging containers and plastic packaging containers, can be used to package household goods and food, etc., not only the production cost is quite low, but also can be recycled, is expected to replace the plastic packaging containers.
(2) "Npimold Paper" depth stamping paper: Nippon Paper has developed a depth stamping paper made entirely of natural fibers and named "Npimold Paper", which is 5-10 times stronger than ordinary paper. Its stretchability is 5-10 times that of ordinary paper. This pressed paper can be pressed with words, patterns and three sets of curved surfaces when molded, similar to the processing of plastic products, and its convex image can be processed smoothly to achieve a better seal.
(3) paper grain bags: traditional flour packaging bags in terms of strength, moisture-proof performance, etc., is not yet satisfactory. Currently used for the production of flour size packaging bags bags of high grammage chicken skin paper basic test success. This use of imported bleached coniferous pulp production of white chicken skin paper, high whiteness, non-fluorescent, strong tensile strength, in line with health requirements. Paste bottom bag made with it, using the trapezoidal bonding method, each layer is independently bonded, and between the layers and layers are glued together using dot paste, thus making it more solid. Compared with ordinary paper bags, this new paper bag strength 1.5 times higher. A bag filled with 25 kg of four-layer paper bags, free fall at a height of 1.5 meters 15 times, still not break the bag. This paper bag itself has moisture absorption, under the same conditions, the paper bag packaging flour than the shelf life of 2-3 months with cloth bags. Another feature is non-toxic, tasteless, non-polluting, in line with food hygiene standards.
(4) special food packaging paper
A: solar thermal paper; the United States developed a paper that can convert solar energy into thermal energy. Its role is like a solar collector. If you use it to package food, placed in a sunlit place, it will continue to collect heat, can be heated food, insulation, until the paper is opened, the heat will be dissipated.
B: Far-infrared packaging corrugated paper; Japan has developed far-infrared packaging corrugated paper that can be processed into packaging boxes and used to package fruits, which can extend the retention period of the activated state of water molecules in fruits, thus extending the freshness period of fruits by more than one time compared to general corrugated boxes. This paper is made of corrugated paper made of 100% natural pulp, coated with a layer of ceramics that can release far-infrared rays, and then coated with a polyethylene film on top of the ceramics to prevent the ceramics from falling off.
C: edible preservative paper; Japan has developed a preservative paper that can be used for food packaging. Its production process is: the original paper is dipped into the ethanol solution containing 20% of succinic acid, 33% of sodium succinate and 0.07% of sorbic acid, and then it will be dried. Using this paper to pack food with marinade can be stored at 38℃ for 3 weeks without deterioration.
D: dehydration function wrapping paper; Japan has developed a kind of wrapping paper with dehydration function without heating or additives. This paper selects a semi-permeable membrane that can transmit water as the surface material, and places a high osmotic pressure substance and a high molecular absorbent on the inside. Since the osmotic pressure difference of water in food in liquid state can move to the high osmotic pressure substance through the semi-permeable membrane, these water molecules are fixed by the high molecular absorbent. This wrapping paper does not make the food tissue cells destroyed, it is absorbing water along the cell gap, not only can absorb the water on the surface of the food, but also can absorb the water deep inside, and also has the function of absorbing water at low temperature and so on. This wrapping paper can inhibit the activity of enzymes, prevent protein decomposition and reduce microbial reproduction, thus achieving the effect of maintaining the freshness of food, concentrating fresh flavor components, removing moisture and improving toughness.
E : Soybean dregs paper ; It is a paper made from waste tofu dregs that can be dissolved in water, and can be widely used for packaging of instant noodles, condiments, grilled meat, cakes and fruits. It is made by adding lipoic acid and proteic acid to tofu dregs, letting it decompose, then washing it with warm water, drying the finished fibers, and adding yam, taro, dextrin, oligosaccharide, polypropylene glycol and other bonding agents and making it.
F: pomace paper; yellow anti-counterfeit paper Japan Takasaki Paper Company has researched the production of pomace paper with apple pomace discarded by the food industry, its production method is simple: remove the seeds in the pomace, pound it into pulp, add the right amount of wood fiber can be made. This fruit pomace paper is easy to decompose after use, can be burned or composted, can also be recycled to make paper again, not easy to pollute the environment.
G: Special laminated paper packaging; Italian company Unifill (Unifill) and Nippon Paper collaborated to introduce two easy-to-peel shell-type paper packaging cheese in the Japanese food industry. The paper packaging, which uses a special lamination technology pioneered by Unifill, is very popular with the Japanese.
H: Vegetable paper; Vegetable paper was first developed by Japan, also known as paper vegetables. The common feature of vegetable food is that it is rich in dietary fiber, many kinds of vitamins and minerals, among which dietary fiber is quite stable in processing and production, so the processed paper vegetable products have little nutritional loss, and the water content of the products is small (about 10%), which is easy to transport and store. It not only improves the added value of vegetables, but also, more importantly, solves the problem that vegetables are perishable and not easy to store. In terms of production process, there are mainly two methods. The first method is compression molding method, this method will be pulp flat on the molding board, after two baking molding; another method is roll forming method, that is, the pulp through the two reverse rotation of the pressure roller, directly pressed into the paper, slicing molding and drying to get the finished product.
Life class special paper
(1)Garment paper: In the past, there was the use of raw paper after chemical treatment to get "cloth paper", used as tablecloths, bed sheets, hand towels, etc., for one-time use. However, in recent years, there has been a growing call for the protection of resources and the environment, and the idea of "single-use" has been regarded as "antiquated". As a result, foreign countries have developed "clothing paper". This paper is as flexible as cloth, and can be ironed. The paper dresses made from this paper are novel in style and pleasing in color. The new wedding dresses made of costume paper are unique. Because the new wedding dress is worn only once at the wedding, it is more economical to use paper to make it.
(2) water-soluble paper (water-soluble paper): water-soluble paper can be soaked in water for one or two minutes after the dissolution of all by itself, if coupled with stirring or flushing, dissolve even faster. This paper was initially developed in the United States in response to a special request from the federal security services, and for a considerable period of time as confidential, so its use is very narrow, and at the same time not allowed to expand publicity at will. However, scientific knowledge is constantly spreading, therefore, later appeared a variety of water-soluble paper. The appearance of this paper is similar to that of ordinary paper, and the production process is basically the same, but the raw material selection and post-treatment processes are different, and the requirements for pulp dispersion, net uniformity and cylinder removal are high when copying. The water-soluble paper contains at least two-thirds of carboxymethyl cellulose nano-salt, and the other one-third is pulp and additives. The pulp is pulped and mixed with the sodium carboxymethylcellulose salt, adjusted and sent to the paper machine for copying. The finished paper is then treated and processed into a soluble chemical structure, and finally slit and packaged. From post-treatment to packaging, water is strictly prohibited in all operations to ensure the quality of the finished paper. This water-soluble paper can be written, printed, and flushed into the toilet when the situation is encountered, and the pages disappear without a trace; it is used for packaging drugs or condiments, and can be used directly without unpacking; it can also be processed into women's cosmetic paper, which is popular among consumers.
(3) vacuum cleaner sleeve paper: used for vacuum cleaners to collect dust, for one-time use, in Europe and the United States and developed countries consume a large amount. The paper is generally composed of two or three layers, and the quality of the product requires high quality. Paper needs to be loose and breathable, easy to vacuum cleaner exhaust, but also requires a high resistance to breakage, tensile strength. Domestic paper enterprises can be transformed in small paper machine production vacuum cleaner bag paper, the production of raw paper and then their own processing bag, with the vacuum cleaner professional suppliers for export.
(4) colored paper rope paper: mainly used for the production of colored paper rope, woven craft baskets, craft caps and other crafts, can replace the corn cob rubbing rope, with high efficiency, stable product quality, high level of industrialization. Paper enterprises can be 1092mm round net paper machine transformation for production. Paper rope paper color varieties, product toughness and tensile properties, there are now samples of finished paper for the preparation of manufacturers to choose.
(5) lampshade paper: lampshade paper is mainly used for the production of high-grade lampshade materials, there are several varieties. The most high-grade have imitation parchment paper, paper with simulated blood, wrinkles, thick and thin leather sense; mid-grade paper with silk quality, coarse and fine linen; and hand-copied paper, adding flowers, leaves and other decorative items. All these copying effects are to increase the antique, artistic and abstract feeling of the lamp under the soft light, in order to improve the artistic taste and commercial value of the lamp. Lampshade paper copying technology is mainly based on * raw material ratio, copying process to increase the strength, and even increase the flame retardant properties and other technical means, the changes are abundant. Such products need to be combined with the arts, it is possible to produce multiple varieties, small batches of art special paper.
(6) cloth paper: in the fiber raw materials, adding some wet strength agent synthetic paper, can be used to manufacture disposable clothes, bed sheets, tablecloths, hand towels and other specialized products, both hygienic, and convenient.
(7) and paper: Japan's research and development of "and paper" has a low quantitative, wet strength, stretch rate, soft paper, scrub resistance, can be slit into a narrow width tray paper and other characteristics, mainly for pressure-sensitive adhesive paper, artificial flower paper and disposable wet towel paper, etc.. Especially for towel and bath towel raw materials, we have achieved good results. Compared with other materials, "and paper" production of towels and bath towels, a strong sense of bump, scrubbing effect, the paper is soft in water, does not hurt the skin, irritation, moderate friction, especially its water absorption, water permeability and quick drying properties, very suitable for bath towels, become a popular new product on the market.
(8) textile materials with paper: In recent years, Japan in the "and paper" production and development based on the paper as a textile raw materials, after dyeing, and twisting and other processing technology, the formation of varying thickness of the paper line, successfully used in the production of textiles. At present, the paper used for textile materials to fine line (narrow coil paper) development, such as 10mm, 6mm, 4mm wide paper line tube, the narrower the paper, the finer the twist line, the higher the strength requirements, the more varieties of textiles can be produced. The Japanese market has a fine paper thread and silk and twist line production of high-grade T-shirts, its breathability, sweat absorption and quick dryness are much better than cotton fabrics, production difficulties, high technical content.
Building building materials class special paper
(1) construction paper: in the construction of special paper applications, you can cite the Sydney Olympic Games on the choice of "paper construction" as an example. The past use of gypsum cardboard, tar paper, wallpaper board, etc., whether it is strength, rigidity, or waterproof performance can not be compared with today's new construction paper. New construction paper in addition to plant fiber paper, but also moved the polymer compound, etc..
(2) composite flooring wear layer paper: In recent years, a large number of composite flooring production lines, the demand for composite flooring surface wear-resistant paper is increasing, wear-resistant paper quantitative in 30 - 60g / m2, roll paper width of about 1300mm, high tensile strength of paper, good wettability. The raw material is long fiber, when laminated with other materials resin lamination, the body absorption is good. Laminate flooring has gradually become a new species of flooring products, need professional material supporting manufacturers to collaborate in the production. With the increase in the amount of laminate flooring, the added value and profit space of wear-resistant paper is larger. At present is a good time to develop wear-resistant paper.
(3) color axis sheep brick lining paper: color axis sheep brick is a new type of building decoration material that makes various buildings look more magnificent. The decorative lining paper of the colored shaft tiles can improve the production efficiency of the tiles, and also facilitate the construction site construction. This lining paper from the outside and ordinary paper, but the physical indicators are more special, both require a certain dry, temperature strength, but also must have a good water absorption performance.
(4) paper steel: paper steel is a contemporary high-tech achievements, it is a very fine metal wire and fiber mixed in the pulp, with the paper copy method made of new building materials, also known as metal fiber paper. Thin only a few millimeters, as thin as paper, but the strength is comparable to steel; thick can be made of several layers of thin paper steel sheets bonded with synthetic resin, the thickness of 2-3 cm. Paper steel can be made into plates, and can also be pressed and rolled into grooves, waves and various shaped materials. Once introduced, paper steel has shown a strong vitality and broad prospects. In industry, agriculture, construction, defense and military, daily life and other fields, have played a wide role. Foreign countries have used it to manufacture cars, train cars and aircraft fuselage interior materials. Lightweight houses made of paper steel can be assembled and transported, and are suitable for temporary workshops, classrooms and camping houses. The United States has used paper steel into a paper bridge, span of 15 meters, the bridge is about 3 meters wide, not only can pedestrian, even small tractors and 2.5 tons of jeeps can pass, and can be disassembled with the installation. Build a bridge of paper steel materials, with a Liberation car can all be transported, so used as a military is very suitable. Thin paper steel like gauze, plastic cloth as light and soft, can do tablecloth, curtains, sheets and other daily necessities; thicker paper steel can be stamped into a variety of appliances, such as bowls, pots, boxes, etc.. Any plastic products can be replaced by paper steel and will not age. Paper steel can also replace wood to make furniture such as cupboards, closets and boxes.
(5) a variety of new wallpaper
A. Heating wallpaper: new wallpaper Britain has successfully developed a wallpaper that can emit heat. This wallpaper is coated with a special layer of paint coating, electricity after the coating can be converted into electrical energy, heat, suitable for winter paste with.
B. Moisture-absorbing wallpaper: Japan has invented a moisture-absorbing wallpaper. The surface of this wallpaper is covered with countless tiny pores, per square meter can absorb 100 ml of water, is the ideal decoration for the walls of the washroom.
C. Anti-mold breeding wallpaper: Japan has developed a mold difficult to breed wallpaper. This paper is in the wallpaper raw material polyvinyl chloride resin to add anti-mildew agent, even if the wallpaper has bacteria can not reproduce. The paper not only improves the living environment, but also beneficial to human health.
D. Insecticidal wallpaper: the United States invented a wallpaper that can kill insects. Flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches and other pests as long as they come into contact with this wallpaper, will soon be killed, and its insecticidal effectiveness can be maintained for 5 years. This wallpaper can be scrubbed, not afraid of water vapor and chemicals.
E. Odor-absorbing wallpaper: Japan's development of odor-absorbing wallpaper has certain chemicals, specializing in the absorption and decomposition of some odors, and mixed with aromatic substances, so that the room is always fragrant, especially for the kitchen and toilet.
F. Fire alarm wallpaper: the United States developed a fire alarm wallpaper, has been used for many hotels. This wallpaper in the high temperature, fire will emit a tasteless, colorless, harmless gas, which triggers the ion-type smoke detector, so that it issues a fire alarm, and then start the fire extinguishing device to extinguish the source of the fire.
G. Anti-eavesdropping wallpaper: Germany developed a room to prevent electromagnetic interference and anti-eavesdropping wallpaper. It is made of nylon non-proof cloth and copper, screen performance better than steel and galvanized iron, and not easy to make people aware.
H. High shielding wallpaper: Britain has developed a high shielding wallpaper, which is nickel-plated on the surface of carbon fiber, can completely shield highly sensitive electronic equipment and other from electromagnetic waves and high-frequency noise interference, to prevent electronic reconnaissance activities, its shielding effect can rival that of steel walls, and can use ordinary binder paste.
I. Non-combustible paper: Japan has developed a non-combustible paper with calcium silicate and other raw materials, which can be used as wallpaper and heat-resistant filler. When manufacturing, silicate powder is reacted with lime water through heat to extract fibrous calcium silicate, and then glass fiber and paper reinforcement are added. Non-combustible paper can replace the use of asbestos materials restricted due to environmental problems.
(6) furniture paper and paper furniture: paper furniture first appeared in the 1920s. Paper furniture with paper as the main raw material, the first waterproof processing of paper, and then wrapped in the way of yarn, wrapped into a thin line, and then these "paper threads" woven into "paper cloth" with a textile machine. In the weaving, the key part is to weave in the weft, to weave in stainless steel wire, so that it can withstand greater pressure. The woven "paper cloth", after cutting, to them with different materials frame, with a perfect weave to close the edge, plus baking paint, and then glue treatment, that becomes a beautiful and practical furniture. The material of paper furniture is taken from special paper fiber, which is light, tough, not afraid of moisture, does not hide dirt, waterproof, insect-proof, sun-proof, anti-corrosion, mold, not brittle and other advantages. Give a person's visual sense of color gorgeous rich, smooth and delicate touch, regardless of high heat or cold, wet or dry, no fading, no cracking, not afraid of the open air of various outdoor environments. Paper chairs have good breathability, plus the thermal conductivity of paper is similar to wood, making it cool and not stuffy when used in summer; when used in winter, the body does not feel cold, but also can be used with chair cushions, more convenient. Paper furniture in a variety of colors, can be combined with different home space to create a variety of home environment. In addition, the paper furniture, you can often change their cloth cover, making them rich in change, so that people always look new.
Special paper types
Including: cotton paper, rice paper, compartment paper, dust-free paper, oil barrier paper, dustproof paper, rustproof paper, bill paper, thin page paper, inkjet paper, wipe paper, thermal paper, tracing paper, filter paper, floating paper, oil-absorbent paper, tea bag paper, aluminum foil paper, copy paper, art paper, barrier paper, breathable paper, parchment, hard leather notebook paper, copy paper, burlap paper, release paper original paper, carbonless copy paper, wallpaper original paper, glass cardboard Coffee filter paper, peeling paper, physiological paper, cigarette card, Grassian paper, wallpaper cover material, paper for Meneuve, moisture-absorbing paper, flame-resistant paper, asbestos paper, tar paper, mildew-resistant paper, static electricity prevention paper, conductive paper, semi-conductive paper, battery separation paper, electromagnetic masking paper, electrical insulation paper, heat-resistant paper, filter paper for automobiles, air conditioning filter paper, deodorizing filter paper, medical and sanitary paper, pharmaceutical packaging paper, sterile paper, medical adhesive tape base material, surgical gowns, abrasive paper, silkworm paper, hotbed paper, cover paper, shading paper, nursery paper, insect-proof paper, pressure-sensitive recording paper, thick paper for printed circuit boards, heat-sensitive recording paper, magnetic recording paper, magnetic card paper, thermal transfer recording paper, paper for electronic base boards and other kinds of information paper, photo paper, mirror paper, printing paper, paper rope, sulfuric acid paper, paper for calligraphy and painting, moisture-adjusting paper, ink-flow paper, make-up paper, enzyme fixation paper, absorbent paper, etc. paper, absorbent paper, etc.
1. Plant parchment paper (sulfuric acid paper)
Plant parchment paper is a thick paper copied from plant fibers treated with sulfuric acid to change its original properties of a denatured processed paper. It is translucent, with few pores and tough, tight paper, and it can be processed with wax, coating, embossing or creasing. Its appearance is easily confused with tracing paper.
Because it is a translucent paper, sulfuric acid paper is often used in modern design as the ring lining or lining paper for books, which can better highlight and accentuate the theme and meet the modern trend. Sometimes it is also used as the title page of books or picture books. Printed gold, silver or printed graphics on sulfuric acid paper, unique, generally used for high-grade picture books more.
2. Synthetic paper (polymer paper and plastic paper)
Synthetic paper is a synthetic resin (such as PP, PE, PS, etc.) as the main raw material, after a certain process to melt the resin, through extrusion, extension made of film, and then paper processing, to give its natural plant fiber whiteness, opacity and printability and get the material. Generally, synthetic paper is divided into two categories: one is fiber synthetic paper, and the other is film-based synthetic paper.
Synthetic paper does not differ in appearance from the general natural vegetable fiber paper, and film-based synthetic paper has entered the market of advanced printing paper and can be adapted to a variety of printing machines. The synthetic paper used in the market today refers only to film-based synthetic paper. Books, advertisements, manuals, etc. printed on synthetic paper are not distinguishable from ordinary paper to the average consumer if they are not marked.
Synthetic paper has excellent printing performance, in the printing will not occur "broken paper" phenomenon; synthetic paper surface shows very small bumpy, to improve the opacity and printability is very helpful; synthetic paper image reproduction is good, clear dots, soft tones, size stability, not easy to age. It is worth noting that when offset printing is used, professional synthetic paper offset ink should be used.
3. Embossed paper
(1) Characteristics of embossed paper
Mechanical embossing or crepe paper is used to form a concave and convex pattern on the surface of the paper or cardboard. Embossed paper by embossing to improve its decorative effect, so that the paper more texture. In recent years, the surface of the printing paper embossed more and more common, offset paper, coated paper, white paper, white cardboard and other color-dyed paper embossed before printing (pattern), as "embossed printing paper", can greatly improve the grade of paper, but also to the sale of paper brings a higher added value. Many of the paper used for soft packaging is often used before printing or after printing embossing methods to improve the visual effect of packaging and decoration, to improve the value of goods. Therefore, embossing has become an important method of paper processing.
(2) embossed paper processing methods
Embossed paper processing methods are two. One for the production of paper, to increase the pattern in a mechanical way, and become embossed paper; two for the original paper dry, it will be put into the embossing machine for further processing, and then after two rollers of the pressure, one of the rollers engraved with embossed pattern, the paper will be embossed into the pattern after. Because the texture of embossed paper is deep, so usually only embossed paper side.
(3) embossing types: embossing can be divided into sets of embossing and not set embossing two. The so-called set embossing, that is, according to the shape of the printed flowers, the shape of the printed flowers into a concave and convex shape, so that the pattern drum up, can play a beautiful decorative role.
Not set embossing, is pressed into the pattern and the pattern of the print is not directly related, this embossing pattern many kinds. Such as cloth pattern, twill pattern, straight stripe, Yalian net, orange peel pattern, straight net pattern, needle net pattern, egg skin pattern, sack pattern, plaid pattern, leather pattern, scalp pattern, linen pattern, gear stripe, etc. This non-overprint embossing is widely used for embossed printing paper, coated book cover paper, lacquered leather paper, plastic synthetic paper, vegetable parchment paper and other decorative materials.
Most of the domestic embossed paper is embossed from offset paper and white board paper. The surface is relatively rough, textured, expressive and varied. Many art designers prefer to use this type of paper, use this to make books or picture book covers, title pages, etc. to express different personalities.
4. Patterned paper
Designers and printers are constantly looking for original design styles to make their work stand out. In many cases, patterned paper is the perfect complement to them. This type of high-quality paper products feel soft, beautiful appearance, the finished product is more noble temperament, pleasing to the eye. Patterned paper has more varieties, each with its own characteristics, and higher grade than ordinary paper. Patterned paper can be divided into the following categories.
(1) copy paper
The net is the most traditional and commonly used method to make the paper produce texture. This process is usually added to the paper making process, wet paper is placed between two absorbent soft flannel, the flannel lines texture will be printed on the paper. This process can be done on one or both sides. The lines of a screen paper such as Gangu Striped Paper
Some imported paper contains cotton, so the texture is softer and more natural and tough, suitable for packaging printing.
(2) Antique effect paper
Many customers and graphic designers are fond of high-quality, plain uncoated paper, and love the warm and rich feeling of this kind of paper. In addition, book publishers also require a more durable paper and prefer a crisp, stiff paper to ensure consistent printing results. With the antique effect paper design out of the product rustic, beautiful, elegant.
(3) Adulteration and special effects paper
Related books Environmental protection trend is popular, spotted paper was born, in order to achieve the effect of natural recycling, pulp were added to a variety of impurities. The amount and size of the adulterated material should be controlled appropriately, if the number of adulterated spots on the paper is too much, it will destroy the graphic effect, too little will give people a feeling of sticky and dirty. Now on the market with a variety of adulterated paper for users to choose, some environmentally friendly recycled paper with ore, drifting snow, flower petals and other impurities. The copying techniques include the addition of dyes in the sizing process, so that the paper forms spots or create a parchment effect. This type of paper is popular with consumers and is the first choice for certificates, book covers and restaurant menus and wine lists. Because of the special effect of the appearance of the paper, designers are often used for simple printed materials and boring type of manuscript printing paper of choice, such as the annual report of a listed company's various financial statements, etc., it can make the page active and eye-catching.
(4) uncoated patterned paper
Printers and designers are unanimous in their admiration for beautiful and handy uncoated paper, in order to make printed materials achieve a beautiful visual effect and a more upscale and gorgeous feeling. Uncoated anilox paper combines the natural texture of uncoated paper with the printability of coated paper. Both sides of this paper are specially treated to reduce the water absorption rate of the paper so that the printing ink remains on the surface of the paper, resulting in a better texture effect of the ink. The metal pearl finish series paper can change with the different viewing angles of the human eye, and the effect after printing is better.
(5) Gunku Paper
GANGO brand specialty paper, created in 1888, initially used the CONQUEROR London Castle watermark until the early 1990s, when it was changed to the Knight and English watermark. This distinctive watermark is world-famous and has become a symbol and code for high-quality commercial, writing and printing paper, which is sold in more than 80 countries and regions around the world and is favored by hotels, banks, corporations and even government agencies. Gunku paper is divided into several categories such as noble, smooth, grain, concept and digital.
(6) "NINGCAI" pearlescent patterned paper
The hue of the paper can produce different color sensations depending on the viewing angle. Its luster is formed by light diffusion refraction to the surface of the paper, with a "shiny silver" effect, so printing patterns with metallic qualities will be very good. It is suitable for making all kinds of high-grade exquisite and modern fashion printing materials. High-grade book covers or hardcover book cases. The paper surface is smooth and smooth, suitable for various printing processes and processing methods, such as four-color offset printing, rolling and cutting, hot stamping, etc. It is recommended to use oxidation conjunctive drying ink, and the gloss of the ink may not be as glossy as the paper itself.
(7) "Star" metallic patterned paper
Metal "Star" patterned paper is a breakthrough in tradition, a new concept of art paper. It not only maintains the inherent classical and beauty of high-grade paper, but also unique and creative to have both sides of the metal tone, noble and not vulgar, stable and not flashy, so that it appears very different from the strong temperament of general art paper.
Metal "Star" due to the use of new technology, its metallic qualities never fall off, the paper surface is smooth, but for the printing effect added endless vigor, it is suitable for all types of printing technology and special processes, especially the performance of hot stamping process. When printing, it is recommended that the screen line in 130 to 150 lines / inch, in dark metallic patterned paper printing should be ink color aggravation. Metal "Star" can produce a variety of high-grade printed materials, such as paper used for product samples, annual reports and book covers and for a variety of packaging boxes.
(8) Gold paper
Gold paper is qualitatively different from traditional gold foil, which can only be used to form printed products with the help of transparent materials and cannot be directly colored for printing. With 24K gold as the material, the gold paper developed by using nano-technology can not only make the color image printed directly on the gold, but also retain the elegance and performance of gold, which has the characteristics of anti-oxidation, anti-discoloration, moisture-proof and moth-proof, avoiding the shortcomings of traditional paper books that are easy to mold and insects, and theoretically can be stored for ten thousand years. The gold paper used in "China in Bloom" is a new generation of newly developed products with higher technological and cultural content, and its surface shape is more similar to ancient rice paper and news papers, especially its flame retardancy has gained a major breakthrough for the first time. The 20 gold plates in the main text are printed in four colors in the style of "Economic Daily", with a total of nearly 160,000 words and 300 pictures of people and scenery, which is unprecedented in the history of gold plate printing.
First, the price is more expensive.
Second, most special paper with good absorption and strong penetration, but because of the uneven grain, making the ink penetration in the crevices during printing, especially the large area of the field version, it is difficult to dry, easy to stick dirty. In the printing of four-color overprinted images of people, the tone is relatively dull.
Third, colored special paper in printing, it should be noted that the surface of dark special paper can not print four-color images. Can only print metallic luster or spot-color blend of ink, therefore, the design is best not to use colored paper printing mesh tone image.
Fourth, in the special paper surface using a variety of post-press processing methods will also produce different styles.
Since 2006, KS-sprinting has been providing printing services to publishers worldwide. In the past 10 years, KS has printed books for more than 2,000 publishers worldwide, generating more than $30 million in revenue each year. As a well-established China book printer, Provide a variety of printing services, including book printing, art book printing, custom printing, etc.
KS-sprinting always guarantees to provide you with high quality products, competitive prices and satisfactory customer service.