School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping
Founded 20 years ago, KS Printing has been focused on books printing for the last 15 years. With complete and advanced printing machines, KS is one of the most renowned book printers in East China.
Our School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping advantages cover: hardcover book printing, textbook printing, children’s book printing, kid’s book printing, cookbook printing, bible printing, educational book printing, course book printing, board book printing, softcover book printing and others, all printing inks are soy ink, environmental and protective for kids, FSC paper is available if needed.
Hardcover School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping
4pp 4c/0c 300gsm matte art paper+ matte lamination
72pp 4c/4c 157gsm matte art paper
8pp 0c/0c 140gsm wood free paper
KS Printing will be your one-stop printing station:
1. Before mass production of School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping: we would provide one digital hard copy proof which 80%-90% close to the mass production and DHL for confirmation, if no problem, will go ahead the mass production.
2. Before printing: will update you the whole production schedule and update step by step so that our clients would keep note for their School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping.
3. After printing: we will provide one end book sample in advance and DHL for clients’ confirmation in case of any changes, if no problem, will continue the mass production.
4. Before shipping: will book vessel in advance and update the ETD & ETA.
5. After shipping: keep track for the shipping and keep in touch with clients to provide solutions at the first time.
Our main markets are for Europe, USA, Australia & Africa.
As for Africa Market, we do provide textbooks for different publishers there and founded Ghana branch in 2019.
Our book printed for the President of Tanzania
Q:Where is your factory located?
A:We are based in Shanghai
Q:Do you provide sample about School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping? Free or charge?
A:We could provide our previous printed books samples or digital hard copy proofs for free.
Q:What is your MOQ?
A:No such limitation, we could do POD, offset printing & web printing. The larger quantity, the lower price
Q:What is your term of payment?
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A:It depends on the quantity and book styles, normally it will take around 15-20days for hardcover books, as for urgent orders, we could coordinate the production sequence, or we could do split shipment.
Q:How do I send you the files?
A:There are some options FYI:
1. Pls upload files via wetransfer: www.wetransfer.com, uploading for free (Recommend)
2. Google Drive
3. Drop Box
Q:What's your requirement for the files
A:1. Pls send us PDF format files.
2. Pls keep your PDF files with at least 300DPI to assure the picture quality.
3. Pls keep PDF files with CMYK.
Q:Is my personal information safe on your site?
A:KS Printing prides itself on the knowledge that our customers can view and leave messages with confidence on our website. We use industry-standard encryption technology and secure commerce servers to ensure that your personal information is safe online. We realize that there are often concerns about how the information provided online will be used. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the information you provide us to process your RFQ and to provide a more personalized using experience.
Q:I'd like to place an order, like School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping.How do I get a quote?
A:It's glad that we could chase for the chance to provide our printing services to you in the near future.
We would love to give you a FREE quote—simply select "Send Inquiry" on the product page(s) you are interested in. Once you've added the products you're interested in, you may then submit you quote. or leave messages on Contact Us Form, when we receive your messages, will contact you immediately.
You can also email us at [email protected] Make sure to include your email address and your book specifications. We will get back to you with a quote as soon as possible.
Q:How would you ship the mass production?
A:1. The most economical shipping way is sea shipping.
2. As for samples, we will send by int'l express, DHL, TNT, UPS
3. As for some countries, we will ship by rail
Q:What's your price term?
A:EXW, FOB, CIF, DDU, DDP
Q:How about the firmness of your mailing boxes?
A:Before sales, we do mock test with 5000pieces, then do real application test with 150,000pieces which shows that our easy-fold mailing boxes could totally assure the delivery safety.
Q:Will you provide instruction for how to play the mailing boxes?
A:We will provide instruction sheet and video to show how to play the mailing box, what's more, there are guide mark on the mailing box outside.
Q:Customized is possible?
A:Sure, besides our current sizes, Customized is acceptable
Q:Do you have patents for your mailing boxes
A:Up to now, we owns more than 16items' patents.
Q:What's your application for your mailing boxes?
A:Books, Electronic products, Cosmetics, any square products or products with their own package, like School Cookbook Printing With Foil Stamping.